INTEGRATION WITH 2N PRODUCTS
Onvif integrationThe integration via Onvif Profile S enables users to monitor a video from the 2N IP intercom, communicate in real-time with a person in front of the intercom and control the door from one unified interface. 2N IP intercoms can also trigger an alarm in XProtect® Smart Client upon a predefined action. Security operators can monitor video from the intercom together with videos from other IP cameras and control doors remotely from XProtect® system.
If necessary, the operator can begin recording video, zoom in with the camera on the scene or switch between individual cameras to follow the movement of selected persons. 2N intercoms also offer a possibility to trigger the virtual ONVIF output based on the predefined action in the intercom, such as button press, motion or noise detection, door forced open, etc.; which if activated triggers an alarm in the XProtect® Smart Client.
2N® Access Commander plugin for XProtect2N® Access Commander plugin for XProtect enables integration of access control related features into the video management platform. Besides viewing access events and cardholder information, security operators can also control 2N intercoms and access readers directly from graphical maps and floorplans in XProtect. Different alarms like door hold open or door forced open are visualized on maps for better situational awareness. Thanks to that, operators can quickly react and command a lockdown, open door or simply check the video from intercom at the specific location.
- Live video stream from the IP intercom displayed in the XProtect®
- Monitor access events together with information about users and doors in the XProtect® Smart Client
- 2-way Audio calls between a operator and visitor directly via the the XProtect® Smart Client
- Door commands from XProtect: open, lock, lockdown, door hold open
- 2N IP Intercoms can trigger an alarm in the XProtect® Smart Client upon a predefined action
- Integration with graphical maps - monitor and control doors assigned to 2N intercoms and readers
- Operator can control the intercom's outputs directly from the XProtect® Smart Client to open doors, gates or switch lights
- RFID, PIN codes, License plates, fingerprint and BLE access events supported
- 2N Firmware 2.25 and higher
- 2N® Access Commander version 2.3
- 2N® Access Commander Plugin for XProtect 1.5
- Milestone Xprotect Enterprise 2020 R1
- 2N Gold license
- XProtect Access for Access Commander Plugin