INTEGRATION WITH 2N PRODUCTS
As standalone IP devices, intercoms connect directly to various elements of the Security Center using different interfaces. SIP is used to connect to the Sipelia module for audio connection. ONVIF and RTSP are used to stream intercom camera feeds into Security Center. Wiegand wiring is used to provide access control events to the Synergis environment.
SipeliaTMThanks to the integration via SIP protocol the operator can accept calls from 2N IP intercoms or SIP audio products on their computer or transfer calls to other operators or telephones. The operator can also see via their telephone software who is standing at the door and allow them access to the building.
OmnicastTMCompatibility between 2N IP intercoms and OmnicastTM module is provided via an ONVIF protocol and RTSP streaming. This ensures the operator can immediately see who is standing at the door, and if necessary, the operator can begin recording video, zoom in with the camera on the scene or switch between individual cameras to follow the movement of selected persons.
SynergisTMIntegration of 2N access units and intercoms into Synergis offers the operator to use the single intuitive interface for the video and access control monitoring. Access logs from 2N® Access Units are displayed real-time in the access monitoring system with all users details, their photos and event timestamp. In case of emergency, the operator can control 2N devices remotely and lockdown specific doors, areas or complete building. RFID, Fingerprint, Bluetooth credentials can be used within the integration with SynergisTM module.
- Clear monitoring – video stream from intercoms in the Security Center
- Real time event logging - see all access logs from 2N® Access Units
- See, accept or decline audio & video calls in the Security Center
- Remote lock control via the Security Center
- Multiple access credentials suppported
- Receive notifications when a cardholder authenticates
- 2N Firmware version 2.24.1 or higher
- Genetec Security Center 5.4 and higher
- Genetec Sipelia 2.1 and higher
- Genetec Synergis 10.5 and higher
- 2N Gold license