INTEGRATION WITH 2N PRODUCTS
Axis Camera StationWith the new firmware for 2N intercoms (2.30), 2N intercoms integrate to Axis Camera Station via the Axis integration interface VAPIX. Thanks to that, AXIS Camera Station automatically searches for 2N IP intercoms in the network. The administrator then adds them to the system with a single click.
The integration of the 2N Intercoms improves door monitoring and visitor management. The intercom sends video to the surveillance software. The operator can watch it live, record it and even use it for the purposes of a security audit at a later date. With the support of bi-directional audio, intercom calls are managed directly in the ACS software. Pop-up windows always notify the users to incoming calls or alarms. With a single touch of a button, operators can open doors remotely for visitors. The "listen-in" feature enables the operators to switch on audio monitoring from a selected intercom and verify any suspicious activities near the doors.
Axis IP camerasSpecific Axis IP cameras can be connected to the 2N IP Intercoms as an external camera. During an active call, an operator can switch from the intercom´s camera to the external camera´s stream and monitor the same space from a different angle.
- Stream, watch and record video and audio from the 2N intercoms in Axis Camera Station
- Support of bi-directional audio
- Receive and initiate calls within ACS software
- Pop-up window when a call or alarm triggered
- Automatically begin intercom call based on an event in ACS
- Remote door control with a single touch of button
- Quick addition of intercoms to the software
- Receive an email with snapshots from 2N devices with an event in AXIS Camera Station
- Core license needed for 2N Intercoms thanks to the VAPIX integration